iWantChange Project
Million unfulfilled promises and countless hours spent 'fantasizing' about the better me equals to lot of energy down the drain. Yip, I am a talker. A big talker in fact but it never quite gets to 'doing'. I was trying to find a way to sugar-coat my life as I am used to in front of strangers I've just met at parties but since there is no wine raging through my blood system I have nowhere to run and admit that iWantChange.
My life is nowhere close to being disastrous. Yet, I am nowhere near to reaching my potentials and as cliché as it sounds 'unleash myself'. So here I come 2010. I am going to make a solid achievable goals for 2010 during the next few days. As one of the main problems in my life I recognize is my poor time-management skills, together with procrastination, aimless net surfing...etc Hence...
iWantChange Number One: Time Management
Have you ever noticed that you want to 'just-check-your-email' and hour and half later you catch yourself reading about the poor Paris Hilton's house being burglared?
Tomorrow is a Facebook-free day. No email checking, no nzherald.co.nz and def no Kendra Wilkinson.
I am getting out of my bed before 8am and focus on work.
Stay tuned!
Sunday, January 3, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment